Thursday, May 12, 2011

Paper bows

So you wanna know who am I stalkin nowadays?! its Heidi Swapp..:P...I am loving her style, its fresh, clean and happy, how did it happen? I saw this video in the Cards Magazine blog and I was hooked, dont you love the bow! its so fun, so pretty and i am telling u its addictive! love itttt.....I am planning to order some of her yummy papers! anyways, so I love spring, love the colors of spring, yellow is one of my fav colors! so I used it with berry Sorbet, one of my fav color combo, i decided to submit this card for the latest Wee Memories challenge, so here is my card...



Thanks for looking or commenting!

Supplies
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II (PTI).
Paper: Harvest Gold, Berry sorbet (PTI), Stella and Rose PP (My Mind's eye) and Emma's Shoppe (Crate Paper)

9 comments:

Everyday Erin said...

Sooooo cute! Saw this from your post on the jeweler blog :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh WOW Noora, this SO unique, and just too darned CUTE!!! LOVE!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is unique and FABULOUS!!!

Lea L. said...

This is fabulous! I love that bow!! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, what a cool idea! Must keep it in mind :) Thank you for joining us at the Wee Memories this week! xxx

Wendy said...

What a fun bow! love your card.

Jameela said...

Unique ribbon, and love the color comb...an amazing card!

ninasays said...

Really cool! Love the bow and the paper you used for it! Fab card all around! Best wishes from Germany! Nina

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make a few plans for [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]longchamp[/url] the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. sac pliage longchamp pas cher [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]sacs à main longchamp pas cher[/url] , I want to read even more issues about it!