Monday, April 25, 2011





Here is this month's theme...

"This month's blog hop is dedicated to all the boys and men in our lives! Now's your chance to create Father's Day projects, boy birthday cards and more to build up your stash! Focus on masculine color schemes, fresh pattern combinations, understated embellishments and unique uses of images you may already have in your stash!"



For this project I used My Mind's Eye PP, its perfect for masculine cards, I also used two of my favorite stamps, Big and Bold Wishes and Masculine Motifs. Once I was done with the card I made a coordinating bookmark and a tag. 


Here is my card 



Here is the bookmark and the tag,


Thanks for looking and commenting!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big and Bold Wishes, Masculine Motifs, All Booked Up (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, True Black (PTI) My Mind's Eye Lost and Found PP.
Ink: True Black, Smoky SHadow, Ripe Avocado (PTI)

13 comments:

Vannessa said...

Great masculine set - fab colours!

Kara said...

gorgeous!

Karen said...

love the muted colors and the matching tag and bookmark are fab!

Gayatri said...

WOW! Noora, that is one fabulous masculine set. Perfect in all ways. Great bookmarks and tag and I love the card especially that graphic swirl and sentiment :)

Karen C. said...

What a great set - card, tag and bookmark are a super combination. Love the leaves and woodgrain look as well.

Suzanne said...

NOORA! LOVE THEM ALL! I love the sentiment and the color scheme...awesome awesome awesome. One of my faves tonight!!!

Jen said...

Ooh Noora, so fabulous! The lot! I am totally captivated by the color choices and the swirly/flourishy details. Gosh these are all so incredible. Straight into the inspiration files these handsome little numbers will go. Just remarkable!

Jen Carter said...

Love this!! The colors, the textures, the use of the leaves! Very nice!

Keva said...

This is so cool! Love the whole set.

Chris Simon said...

Fantastic set! I love the text and the leaves. The bookmark is especially awesome.

Diane Jaquay said...

Noora, I love everything about this card! The black wood grain panel looks wonderful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the whole set. A great take on a masculine card.

Anne said...

Great card! Love the dp and the flourish you stamped on it! Love the leaves and the message!!