Monday, April 25, 2011

Pretty paper!

Hello all!!missed blogging, well, I received my package 10 days ago, I cant thank Susan enough for sendin it to me, she helps me get several items from various stores and ships them to me cheaper...you rock Susan!.:)..well I couldn't wait for this package coz I bought..lots..I mean lots of dies and also some pretty patterned paper, I ordered Emma's shoppe 6x6 from crate paper and My Mind Eye Rose and Stella 6X6 PP, both are gorgeous, but I am inclined a bit to Crate Paper, what a pretty paper, I am telling u, if u didn't get this patterned paper form them yet, order one, you wont regret it! so I made a notebook first, used the paper and Tiny Tags stamp set from PTI, LOVE this adorable so versatile stamp set!


Here the card that I made, I just love it, I love spring and the colors of spring!


and here is the coordinating tag,


Thanks for looking and commenting!

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags, take note.
Paper: Stampers select white (PTI), Emma's Shoppe PP.
Ink: Summer Sunrise, True Black.
Others: Golden Harvest Felt, Woodgrain impression plate (PTI)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So, so pretty Noora! I just ordered that paper on Friday and I can't wait to get it!

I love how you layered buttons on top of the felt border and that leaf cut out is beautiful!

Jennifer K said...

Isn't Crate Paper great? I love the colors on your card - red and yellow are always so bright and fun!

Dana said...

Noora, I am in love with that card and tag. So pretty and fresh and spring-y!

Diane Jaquay said...

I have this paper pad and LOVE it, and you've used it beautifully here! I particularly love what you did with the notebook, I find that paper a bit difficult to use, but you did it perfectly!