Thursday, March 3, 2011

You are special!

Hello all, I made this card few days ago and I am happy with the way it turned out, actually I was inspired by Aime's card, i just love her style and her creativity! that card  made me take out my craft supplies and start creating! I just love melon berry with spring moss, divine!



Thanks for lookin or commentin!!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Masculin Motifs (PTI), Hero Arts.
Ink: True Black and Spring Moss.
Paper: Vintage Cream, My Mind's eye (Lost and Found collection)
Others: Melon Berry twill.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet and pretty, Noora! I love the colors, that melon berry bow is gorgeous! Did you stamp the background paper--just lovely!

Aimes said...

Love this, Noora! That background looks fabulous and I love the colours! So happy that I was able to inspire you to create such a beauty of a card :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Nadine said...

What a striking card Noora! Love the melon berry against the black of the damask. Great job!