Sunday, March 13, 2011

Make it Monday

Hello all, this is the second time I am participating in Make it Monday in PTI, totally love the videos! what is better than watching stamping videos using my all time fav PTI products made by my all time Fav DT..:)...so lets get to todays card, I used an intresting color combo, thanks for Betsy Veldaman..:)..for distressing I use Tim Holtz Antique Linen and PTI distress inks, once I was done with the card I decided I wanna make a matching bookmark...:)...here is the card and the book mark!






And here the bookmark!


Thanks for looking or commenting!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Hibuscus Burst, Spring Rain, Lemon Tart (PTI), Antique Linen Ditress ink (Tim Holtz)
Paper: Rustic Cream and Spring Rain (PTI), Cosmo Cricket PP.
Others: Mat Stack #4 die, Bookmark Die, Woodgrain impression Plate (PTI)

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Noora, this is STUNNING!!! I love every beautiful detail of this card!

Jennifer K said...

This is so pretty, Noora. I just love the soft colors.

Gayatri said...

Love the background panel, Noora! BEAUTIFUL card and bookmark. Love them :)

Melissa said...

So beautiful, Noora! Did you stamp the background paper? I love how you stamped the sentiment and put the mat stack vertically!!