Sunday, February 13, 2011

PTI Make It Monday



Finally I am getting to post my card for PTI Make it Monday challenge,I have made this card last Friday! well, after watching the video I decided to creat a background pattern with sentiments, I used Masking Technique several times in this card, as I was masking "Thank you" from Giga guidlines before stamping the long sentiments from Big and Bold wishes. When stamping, for the first part of the card I used Chamomile Ink, for the middel part I used "Antique Lenin" Distress Ink and for the last part I used Dark Chocolate.

Then I embossed the largest leaf from Truning a new leaf stamp set and used the ink applicatore to apply ink around the embossed image, I used "Spun Sugar" distress ink. The flower is something that I have made from scratch, isnt it pretty! I just love it, I used a Glimmer Mist to change the color of a white paper, I love this color.

I am telling you, creating this card was not easy! I didnt do a neat job but I am pretty happy with the way it turned out!

I apologize for the bad quality...its just that I am so busy with my in laws that I couldnt photograph it when I should!

Supplies:
Stamps: Turning a new leafe, Gega Guidlines, Big and bold Wishes.
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chamomile, Antique Lenin distress ink and Raspberry Fizz.
Paper:Vintage Cream, Golden Harvest.

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Worth all the effort creating this card, Noora! Love the resist-emboss technique you've used!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really PRETTY Noora! I love how you've covered the whole card with sentiments!

Jameela said...

such a lovely card, u did a great job using those techniques!

me35 said...

Hi Noora ! I ADORE this card and have bookmarked it to CASE - I have also left you a wee award on my blog - please come and check it out !

Margaret C

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Noora there appear to be tons of gorgeous creations of yours that I've been missing out on since I haven't been hopping! But I was especially drawn to this card. The colours are so warm and inviting, and I love those multiple layered sentiments!