Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love and a Baby card!

Hello all!!! Its been ages since I last updated, lots of family get togethers and what not! Well, here is a quick post, couple of cards I made in the last few day. In the first card I used the "Lost and Found" pattern paper from My Mind's eye, love it, its pretty simple card, I only cut that "LOVE" glittered word and adhered it to a Pure Poppy cardstock, added a bit of ink white to creat sort of a frame. Once I was done I thought why not make a coordinating bookmark! so I used the same paper and I am pretty satisfied with the way it turned out.


The second card is a baby card, I wanted to add some of Harvest Gold CS but the pink looked just too cute by itself, so kept it as it was. The card size is 4x4 in case any one wondering.

Thanks for looking or commenting!

13 comments:

Dana said...

Noora, that first card is gorgeous! I love the focal point, it really caught my eye.
I agree on the pink alone...too cute!
I never mailed you the EID card...mea culpa...life got in the way. But I did think of you! Does that count? *smile*

Ted said...

Such beautiful cards, Noora! I love that first card and all its vintage-y glory! :) Well done!

Angy said...

Noora, love what you did with MME paper. Very pretty! The baby card is uber cute, too! fabulous work...

Rose said...

Noora love the impact of the first card! And your right the pink card is perfect just the way it is !

Lindsay said...

Lovely cards Noora! I love that MME paper! So so fun!

Tricia said...

Awww that card is beautiful.Love it!!!

Laurie said...

That red glitter is just gorgeous!! I love it! And that baby card is too adorable!

Aimes said...

Noora that first card made my jaw hit the keyboard!!! It's truly stunning - I could spend forever looking at it!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

BethieJ said...

Noora both cards are FABULOUS!!! I love them both!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Diane Jaquay said...

Both of these are pretty Noora! I love the first one, it's really stunning!

Monica K. said...

Noora these are great! I love them!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

luv the "love" card..wow..it is gorgeous...have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Michele said...

Love both cards! The first one has an artsy vibe to it! The second is oh so sweet!!!