Friday, December 17, 2010

Life is good!

Around one month ago I received a Mat Stack #4 die that June bought for me then shipped it to Saudi,, to my surprise she added a FF die and a breathtaking handmade one layer card...June, you are talented, start a blog coz we wanna see your work. here is a pic of the card she sent



I ordered a bunch of Distress Inks...YAAAY!! I have been inclining towards the distress look for a while now, so I took the plunge and ordered some of the inks, I was over the moon when I recieved those inks!!

I also, for the first time, ordered from Hero Arts, it was love at first sight, Fabulous Flourish, such a beauty, in addition o o that i ordrerd ordered couple of stamps as well, I am loving these goodies.


Here is a card I made one week ago,



Thanks for reading this far!

7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Noora, so glad everything is going so well for you. Good for you about the job. I have decided to retire either either this June or next June at the latest and just making that decision has taken a weight off my shoulders. I have scrolled through many of your last posts, and your card are beautiful. I bookmarked your butterfly card and just received that set this week as a prize from Niki. I plan to case your card for a little girl's birthday card I need to make. Loved hearing from you on the forum.

Diane Jaquay said...

I love your card Noora, the embossed sentiment is gorgeous! I just ordered my very first Hero Arts stamps too, haven't inked them up yet but they sure are pretty :)

Sue Ann said...

I love the card you made ....... I think I need to add that set to my collection!!! Now I have to go check out all the other goodies on our blog!!!

Monica K. said...

Noora, what a nice card you received and that was really thoughtful of her to send those dies too! Hero Arts is another stamp company that I love, you will have a lot of fun with those. You chose some really elegant ones. Your red card is so, so gorgeous! Love the silver embossed sentiment. Big & Bold Wishes is one of my favorite sets and you did a beautiful job with it!

Eva said...

Oh Hero Arts stamps...I am so jealous! I am loving some of the new stuff they are featuring this year. Enjoy!

Angy said...

Great card, bright and cheery. I love Big & Bold Wishes. So glad you have some new stamps to play with. They look awesome. Enjoy!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said...

That card sure packs a punch! Definately a 'wow!' Great job, and enjoy your new goodies. :)