Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hero Arts Challenge

So here is my first time entering Hero arts Challenge...so excited! So For december the challnge was to make a thank you card, also use adding shine technique. For the shine I added somg gems and sprayed the whole card with the butterflies with Pearfect Pearls...love the shiny result, its looks real pretty in real life. Here is my card..



Here is a close up, I hope you can see the pearly effect..


Thanks for looking or commenting

Supplies:
Stamps: Giga Guidlines (PTI), Fab Flourish, La Letter and Antique Background stamp sets(Hero Arts).
ink: Hawaiian Shores and True Black (PTI)
Paper: Stampers Select White and Raspberry Fizz (PTI)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful card Noora! I Love that blue and the perfect pearls is a great touch!

Barb said...

Hi Noora! My name is Barb. I just wanted to introduce myself. Your card is really beautiful! I'm glad I stopped by your blog so I could see the close-up. . .the shimmer is gorgeous! I'm so glad you decided to post it in the Hero Arts Flickr pool and I look forward to seeing more from you! Happy stamping! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW Noora, this is AMAZING!!! Simply GORGEOUS!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card thanks for sharing!

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Noora,
I love your butterfly card. The colours go together so well and the background is so professional looking.

Hugs
Carol x