Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thank You Nichole and Team!

In PTI forum, the girls decided to secretly plan a different kind of a blog hop, it was a THANK YOU Nichole blog hop, a card and a post to Nichole Heady where we express our gratitude to her and her company and thank her for all that she is doing. The hop was on the 30th but God I got so caught up with this and that, that I couldn't make a card, and when I finally had some time, I was SOO nervousness, my brain just couldn't decide what color scheme to use or what layout to follow..it was crazy in my craft area, lots of cardstocks scattered here and there and lots of stamps too...I knew that it was impossible for me to make something, so I called it off and went to sleep.

Finally made a card yesterday, I cased Nichole Heady's card, I fell in love with her card, so when I was really confused about what to make, I decided that I am gonna case..:)...well here is my note to Nichole and her team...

Nichole, Jen, Julie, Jenn and DT members, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this great company, for your incredible products, for your creativity...your company has brought happiness and pleasure into the life of this person who lives far far away in a world where scrap-booking and card-making is non-existing, keep doing what you are doing and I am sure your name will shine like no other pretty soon!

Love ya all!!

here is my card...


Thanks for looking!

Supplies (All PTI):
Stamps: Masculine Motifs, Text Style II, Beyond basic borders.
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ripe avocado.
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Ripe avocado, Rustic cream, Vintage cream and Kraft.

21 comments:

Keva said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love the colors you used.

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card, Noora! I love everything about it!

christy compton hall said...

Oooh, Noora, I LOVE it! This is so simple and so beautiful

Melissa said...

Your card is so pretty, Noora! I love the woodgrain with the leaf background!

Laurie said...

Noora this is amazing! Love the CAS but the details are just right! I love it!

Monica K. said...

This is gorgeous, Noora!! Love the colors you chose!

Jennifer K said...

I love this, Noora! The woodgrain impression is so awesome - I think that's my favorite part. Or maybe it's the scored lines. Or the leaves. Or the color scheme. Gee, I guess I love it all!

Katy Frame said...

Noora, I just found your blog and I love it! All of your cards are so beautiful. :) Great job!

Chris Simon said...

Beautiful! I love that it would work for anyone, man or woman.

Nadine said...

Absolutely love the way you combined the woodgrain impression plate with the stamped leaves! What a beautiful tribute to Nichole & team!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Okay, how bad is it that I already knew which card you CASEd from without even looking at the link to it?! Haha, I must have every Nichole card burned into my brain!!

Love your card Noora. Your colours and choice of stamp for the pattern make this suitable for a guy or a girl. Gorgeous detail with that impression plate!

Susan said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Noora! I love the colors together and I LOVE how you stamped on top of the impressed image!!

Aimes said...

Oh Noora you've totally hit my weak spot with this little beauty of a card!!! Not only my fave colour but my fave kinda design (CAS) with all that attention to detail! *swoon*
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card love the colors tfs!!!

Dana said...

Gorgeous Noora! I was thinking about CASEing that very same card this morning in my own studio, but there was paper and ribbon and stamps everywhere so I gave up because the ideas weren't coming! Too funny.
The leaves on the woodgrain BG are just so pretty.

Jen Carter said...

This is beautiful! I love the woodgrain impression on the fern images!

Lindsay said...

This is so fun Noora. I love its rustic appeal. Just fabulous!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh I LOVE this Noora! The wood grain embossing with the stamped leaves is divine!

Amy said...

Ok, if it's alright with you....I'm going to CASE this for my dad for his birthday! I LOVE LOVE this!

Lee said...

This is such a lovely card. I really love your work!

Becky Carafa said...

I've cased this card myself, LOVE IT! Love how you used the woodgrain, this is a great man card!