Sunday, September 19, 2010

Embellish Challenge-Paper Peicing



I just love taking part in the Embellish Magazine challenges, I just loved, really loved, the colors that were asked for the challenge, such a beautiful color scheme! I really enjoyed making this card, for the first time I stamped kraft with white..soo pretty, I am happy with the way the card turned out!


Thanks for lookin!

Supplies:
Stamps: Masculine Motifs.
Ink: Fresh Snow, Dark Choclate, Ripe Avocado, Tim Holtz Distressing ink.
Paper: Harvest Gold, Kraft, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado.
Others: Eyelet lace die.

14 comments:

Aimes said...

Such a pretty card, Noora! Love that colour combo and your stamped background!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Dana said...

This is really quite pretty Noora!

Romaine said...

This has such a fresh look to it!

Kay said...

This is just lovely- love those colors (and don't you just love how versatile that stamp set is?)

Keva said...

Very cute! I love the leaf in front of the die.

Victoria said...

Noora, this is beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty Noora!! I really like how the white looks on the kraft!

Amber said...

Love this!

paperella said...

Really beautiful, Noora! This card has a soothing feel :)

Laurie said...

This couldn't be a more perfect card for this challenge! I was stumped with these colors and you did a fantastic job! This is just so pretty!!

Lindsay said...

Love this Noora! Great work with the colors and masculine feel.

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card, love it!! :) :) :) :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Sarah Martina said...

This is so calming and pretty! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!