Friday, August 20, 2010

Friend!

So here I am finally posting couple of cards after many days!!life was really busy! the first card is a card I made for Ted's challenge..once I was done with the card so proud of myself I checked Ted's blog and found out that I was not supposed to use buttons..:(...I tried to remove the buttons but it almost tore the paper, so I have no choice but not to submit this card, next time I will read the instructions clearly BEFORE making my card.



Everytime I recive a package from PTI I go through a weird period where I just look at the stamps and drool all over the place, but it was diffrenet this time, when I recived July package I made a card the same night with my very favorite All Booked Up stamp set and made a bookmark too, I just loved Nichole's card and Bookmark in this post and I had to CASE it..here is the card and the bookmark..


Thanks for looking!

Supplies (All PTI unless noted):
You are a True Frined:
Stamps: Freinds till the end, All booked up, Masculine motifs.
Ink: Hawaiin Shores, Orange (SU), Dark Chocolate.
Paper: Stampers select white.
Others: Hawaiin shores buttons.

Bookmark:
Stamps: All booked up, Polka Dot basics II.
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate.
Paper: Harvest Gold, Pure poppy, Rustic cream.
Others: Harvest Gold twill Ribbon.

16 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

BOTH of these are marvelous Noora!! Buttons or not, Ted's challenge card is such a fabulous CAS card! I misread challenge instructions all the time, so don't feel bad ;)

Dana said...

I LIKE the buttons, and I'm sure Ted will forgive you!
The book card and bookmark are just awesome Noora. I love the colors you chose, and that bookmark looks like a candle to me with the yellow ribbon flame!

Laurie said...

Hi Noora! I love your cards! That first one is very cool! I love the "window"! The card and bookmark set is too cute! I need to pull that set out too!

good_day1214 said...

Awesome cards Noora! Love the frame in the first card. Glad you didn't take off the buttons, those are a nice touch. Also love the bold colors on All Booked Up... that is such a great set.

Ted said...

Noora, I LOVE the window in this card... such a stunning and IMPORTANT feature. :) Don't worry about instructions. I do that more times than I don't! ;) Thanks for sharing this. :)

Jennifer K said...

The window on your card is really neat - I always love that technique but then forget to do it myself. And it's a great card - with or without the buttons.

Keva said...

Oh, those are truly cute cards. I love the colors you used and the layout. Really cute!!

Jen Carter said...

What a fantastic card! I love the window you created and how the buttons around it highlight it!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful cards, Noora! I love the first one for the window. And that the bookmark set is awesome:)

Nadine said...

Wow Noora, I LOVE that friend card! The window is an awesome touch and what better way to show it off than with buttons? Im waiting for the All Booked Up set to get here so I can play too!

Sue Ann said...

Both are great Noora ...... the friend card is very unique with the window ..... great craft mind :)

Sue Ann said...

Both are great Noora ...... the friend card is very unique with the window ..... great craft mind :)

Aimes said...

LOL you sound like me and challenges; I always fail to read the small print and get so carried away! Sure Ted will forgive ya because it's a fab card!!! Love the aperture!
Oh you make me want that book set with your last creation! So lovely!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Rose said...

Noora I love that window in your first card ! The buttons are pefect they needed to stay, LOL !

Jill said...

Hee! I do that with challenges too, Noora! Lovely, bright reading-related goodies, and your would-be challenge card--so clever! I love that window, and the buttons are so cute, even if they're illegal, LOL!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Glad to hear you're not the only one!!