Sunday, August 8, 2010

2 sketches 4 you!

This weeks sketch challenge at 2 sketches 4 you is really fun! for this card I paird Harvest Gold (which is SO YUMMY) with Aqua mist, I saw Betsy pairing these two colors her cards lately and I just fell in love with the color combo! here is my card!


Thanks for Looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Basic Background: woodgrain, On My couch additions.
Paper: Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Enchanted Evening and Rustic cream.
Ink: True Black and Enchanted Evening.
Others: Versamark, Aqua Mist and Harvest Gold buttons, twine.

11 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

I love your card! It's simple and clean! Great take on the sketch!

Melissa said...

Wow, love these colors together! Great card Noora!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! I love yellow and blue! :)

Dana said...

This IS fun Noora, I love it! You are right too, that gold with aqua is rad and the EE sets them both off! Great card!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love this Noora! It's fairly simple but beautifully designed!

Kazan Clark said...

clean and simple yet super striking with those gorgeous contrasting colors
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
Hugs
Kazan

Aimes said...

Oh you just know I love this card right?! My all time fave set on a CAS card - I'm in ♥!
You know, if you fancy it, you could enter this for our current challenge on A Passion for Papertrey - no pressure though!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Ted said...

Great colors together, Noora! :) Love the simplicity of this layout.

Laurie said...

WOW WOW! I love it!! The different color in woodgrain is such a great look! I love this card!

Lori said...

Great sketch and I too love the colors!! Shame on me, I haven't used HG yet! Great card!

Jill said...

Ooh, I like that color combo too! Really nice CAS, graphic card, Noora!