Monday, July 5, 2010

Butterfly Dreams!!

Finally I got my hands on Butterfly Dreams and Dot spot, you will see many cards with these stamp sets in the near future...:)..I used my cuttlebug also for this card, I have to say I am lovin this machine. the only thing about this card is that after stamping I noticed that my Hibiscus Burst ink cube needed re-inking, well, I still think it turned out nice!


Thanks for Looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams, Fancy Flourish, Dot Spot.
Ink: Hibuscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy.
Paper: Aqua Mist, White, Pure Poppy.

6 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful card! You combined these sets wonderfully!

Laurie said...

Noora this is gorgeous! I love all the sets you used! WOW!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Gorgeous card, Noora. I love how you combined the various stamp sets.

Diane Jaquay said...

Noora, this is SO beautiful!!! I love all the elements you've combined on this card, they work together wonderfully!!

Dana said...

The colors in this are so pleasing to the eye Noora. I just love the LO too. Very nice. My HB pigment ink has been dry since day one, so I usually use the older dye ink one. Works every time!

Aimes said...

Oooh I need dot spot - thanks for reminding me with this fab creation! Such a pretty card!
x