Friday, July 30, 2010

2 Sketches4 you and Moxie Fun and Cute Challenge!

Here is my second time participating in 2 sketches 4 challenge, also for Card Style Fun and Cute Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, so one card for two challenges :) here is the sketch


As I was going through the latest issue of Paper Crafts Magazine I got inspired, I wanted to use a cute image so I picked the bicycle from Every Day Button Bits, I also decided that it was about time I use my Early Bird Pattern paper, enough with hording! I have got to say I am happy with the way the card turned out and I finally used Ocean Tides!..here is my card


Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Every day button bits.
Ink: True Black, White.
Paper: Ocean Tides, Cosmo Cricket early bird pattern paper and Enchanted Evening.
Others: Grosgorin Teracotta tile ribbon and buttons, Ocean Tides buttons.

14 comments:

Aimes said...

I'd be happy too! I love this card, it's so fun and happy!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Diane Jaquay said...

Noora! I just LOVE this! What a happy, fun, colorful card!!!

Cath said...

Hey Noora! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

Jill said...

Noora, this is wonderful! I love how you combined papers and colors! Very happy card!

Lisa V. said...

This is a very happy and fun card. I love that bicycle image.

Baseret said...

What a fun card! Loving all of the color.

Laura Davis said...

What a cute card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

JessicaLynn said...

I love this card.. it is amazing. Please come and visit my blog too!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

This is super cute! I love the combo of patterned papers you used!

Sharron said...

CUTE card! Great combination of patterned papers and I love the bright blue bicycle!

Jennifer K said...

Look at you cutting out the bicycle! It turned out great and I really like all the patterned paper you used.

Dana said...

Noora this is awesome! I love all the colors and the way you cut out that bicycle. It pops!

Emm said...

Very cool-I like the way you did the bike. Very fun and colorful.

Barbara said...

Totally adorable--I love how you used the bike!