Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wedding Card!

Here I am today with a new card, my cousin sister is getting married first week of July, its so exciting, I wont be able to attend the wedding, nevertheless I will made a card for her and I will be giving it to her before she leaves to India. I feel quite happy with the way the card turned out!!



Thanks for looking!

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):

Stamps: Boxes Bags and Tags, Giga Guidlines, Floral Fusion.
Ink; Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate.
Paper" Sweet  blush, Berry Sorbet.
Others: Berry Sorbet Satin Ribbon.

7 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!! Love it!! This is one of my favorite PTI sets!!

Amy said...

I agree with Jen.....gorgeous and I love the color! One of my all time favorite sets too!

Laurie said...

Norra this is fabulous! I love this card! The framing of the focal point is perfect!

Laurie said...

(Sorry I spelled your name wrong!) ;)

Monica K. said...

Noora, this is gorgeous! :) Love the Berry Sorbet. And the way that you used the nestabilities to frame the card is awesome. Such an elegant card!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Noora! I love the wedding card! the color is so pretty. I like the frame you made for the front. I would have never thought of that - but now I will have to try it!

Jutta

Dana said...

*thud* stunning. simply stunning.