Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dad..

Today after looking at the Senior Desing team memvers projects I had to create something, my favorite one is the one made by Lisa, such a beauty, the card I made is heavily inspired from her project. I keep thinking should I stamp more onto Terracotta Tiles cardstock or one image is enough? what do you think? appreciate your suggestions..


Thanks for Lookin!

Supplies (All PTI except noted)
Stamps: A Little Argyle, Life, Father knows best.
Ink: True Black, Terracotta Tiles, Fresh Snow.
Cardstock: Smoky Shadow, True Black, Terracotta Tiles, Kraft, Rustic Cream.

11 comments:

Ted said...

Noora, I love the colors on this card. Very masculine. I think the one image is fine and let me explain why: the card is talking about how there may be MANY fathers, but something special about being a DAD...that, to me, shows uniqueness. This ONE image also shows uniqueness. If you wanted to do more than one image, then might I suggest you do many images of one color but ONE image of a special color..to stand out? But as is, this card is perfect! :)

Jennifer Carter said...

I LOVED her project as well! You did a great job with this card as well! I like the single image!

Barbara said...

Don't change anything--it's perfect just the way it is.

Jessica said...

I think it is beautiful just the way it is! Thanks for sharing.

Dana said...

Don't change a thing Noora, this card made me gasp out loud! Just stunning!

Debbie Gaydos said...

I think it's BEAUTIFUL, and perfect, just as it is! Love this card!

Amy said...

There is nothing I would change at all! It is perfect!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I agree with everyone else Noora, the card is just perfect as it is :)

Aimes said...

Oh no it's perfect as it is! Don't you dare add more to it LOL!
Lisa's project was my fave too, though anything that talented lady produces ends up being my fave ;D
Seriously fabulous take on her project!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Angy said...

WOW, this is stunning! Really beautiful job done here.

Cindy Holshouser said...

Wonderful 'guy' card.