Friday, June 11, 2010

After a long time!

Well, you may be wondering what to me so long? my laptop crashed..I know nothing can be worse than that and then once my DH fixed it and all I didn't have photoshop, my photo editing program, so how can I post pics of cards without editing..GASP!...today it got installed..so I am happy blogger today..he he he...well I have three cards to post today, the first one is a card that was inspired by Jennifer Mcguire, love her bold colors and her style of stamping. I didnt use Tim Holts inks in this cards, I stamped majority of the images twice, first time using Spring moss and the secon time using Hawaiin Shores, some of the images I added to it a bit of Ripe Avocado. I love the way the card turned out, I may try this again!
One more thing, I am using this card to play along  Clean &Simple Stamping challenge that I got to know about from Dana's blog.



The second card is another card that I am happy with, I had a difficulty playing with Enchanted evening so after LOTS of thinking I used sporing moss and spring rain with it, Love me some Little Argyle!.

The last one is a baby card, it didnt turn out as I envisioned it, i forgot to mention earlier, the several stamped bears are inspired from Dana-Scraps, she is talented!


Thanks for Looking!

Supplies (All PTI except noted):
Get well soon:
Stamps: Life, Falliable Frame 2 and Text Style II.
Inks; Hawaiin Shores, Spring Moss, True Black and Tea Chai ink.
Paper: Hawaiin Shores, Vintage cream and spring Moss.


Best Wishes:
Stamps: A little Argyle, Life, Text Style II.
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Spring rain and Fresh snow.
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Rustic cream, Spring rain


Baby Card:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits, Polka Dots II, Fancy Flourish.
Ink: Sweet Blush, Hibuscus Burst.
Paper: Stampers Select White, Hibuscus Burst, Sweet blush.

15 comments:

Sue Ann said...

I LOVE THEM ALL........ Your use of "Life" is fantastic w/ the text and argyle ....... beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!

Rhonda said...

I like the way you did the sentiment on LIFE and the baby card is adorable.

Kara said...

love them all, but the first one is really wonderful!!
kara

Jennifer K said...

Lovely cards Noora. You've done a fantastic job with all of them. I especially like your first one and how you layered the flower images over the text. Love that look!

Kathy Martin said...

Great cards! All three! :)

Dana said...

Super pretty cards, Noora! Love the first one, the colors and layered stamping is just gorgeous :)

pattylt said...

Great cards, Noora. I love the use of Life and all your color choices are spot on. Sorry to hear about your computer... maybe that is why I have 3 in my house (yes, it is ridiculous). Glad you are back to posting since you are such an inspiration for me!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your cards are lovely! I like the clean and simple look of them. Really like the baby card. Who can resist teddy bears?!

Amy said...

My favorite is the Life card!! Beautiful, beautiful!!

Jennifer Carter said...

All of these cards are great but my favorite has to be the first one with Life. That is so pretty!

Nerina said...

These are all so beautiful!! I love the way you designed each one of them! I have a real fondness for text backgrounds - so the first one may just sneak in as a favourite ahead of the others - but I really do love them all!

Laurie said...

WOW! All absolutley beautiful cards! I love them!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Beautiful cards Noora, just stunning!

Wendy said...

Awesome, awesome cards :).

Dana said...

While all three of these are great, the first two are truly awesome Noora. I LOVE that top one...I could stare at it for hours! And the blues and greens in the second are just so perfect.