Saturday, May 8, 2010

You are on my mind

I have couple of cards today, one I created few days ago, my co-worker was having a hard time and I wanted to lift her up by giving her a handmade card, I wanted something fast and easy so I browsed Betsy's blog and found a card that I liked, you can find her card here,I almost cased the card, here is the card I made,

Another card I made today, I am SO happy with the way it turned out, couple of days ago my neice was wearing a dress, its color was exactly like hawaiin shores and it had black polka dots and some image in bright pink just like Hibuscus burst. I loved the color combo and it inspired me to make this card!

Supplies (you are on my mind) :
Stamps: PDB II, Floral Fusion.
Ink: True black, Hawainn shores and Hibuscus burst.
Cardstock: Hawaiin Shores, Stampers Select White, Rustic Cream.
Others, Hibuscus burst Ribbon, Rip Avocado pattern paper.

Thanks for lookin!!

19 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

These are beautiful Noora!! I love the Floral Fusion the most - absolutely stunning and the colours are fantastic!

Sue Ann said...

I really like both cards ........ that FF is oh so sweet .... wish I had that one!!! Love the first card very bright and cheerful. Have a great day!!!

Amy said...

I love your FF card!! I just bought this set and I can't wait to play with it! Great colors!

Kara said...

Both are pretty, love the first one:)
Kara

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty cards! LOVE that button bug on the first card! :)

Angy said...

wow! I have missed so much - just scrolled through and the last 6+ posts are excellent. Love everything! Thanks for sharing.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both GORGEOUS, but WOW, that first one took my breath away! Such a unique, fabulous combination of stamps you used on that one!

Jennifer K said...

These are both beautiful. The first one is my favorite - I like how you popped up the three squares of Giga Guidlines.

Lindsay said...

So fabulous Noora! I think they are both beautiful!

Barbara said...

I love them both, but the first one is gorgeous!!! Love those three blocks!

Margaret C said...

Purty cards !!

Rhonda said...

Oh my, the 1st is my favorite. Great cards.

Gayatri said...

Wow! both cards are beautiful, Noora! I like the first one because of the colors yo have used. They are so subtle and pleasant against the white.

Jennifer Carter said...

Both cards are fabulous!! I love the colors on each one!! Great job!!

..::Paulina::.. said...

Both of the cards are gorgeous! However, I really love the second one! The colors and layout are perfect!

BethieJ said...

I LOVE both of them Noora.. they are both so pretty!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Laurie said...

Wow! Great cards! Both color combos are so yummy! Love them!

Jill said...

Noora, don't tell her, but I like your version of the (1st) card better than Betsy's! The little button bug *makes* the card!

Dana said...

The second card is gorgeous! I would never have put black dots on the HS, but it looks great, and the floral fusion part is simply stunning.
I like the first card too, but the second is so amazing it overshadows it! lol