Friday, May 21, 2010

Thinking of you

A post after many many days..I haven't been feeling well, I am taking hormonal treatment and so I am not being myself nowadays, I am done with one course and I got another course to be taken for 21 days...:((..I wanna cry! I hate it but I have to take it...I hope you guys keep me in your thoughts...well lets talk about today's card, its a card I made for my sister, love her, she loves bright happy colors and she loved the flower in Floral Frenzy (PTI) stamp set, I was still thinkin of what to create when Nichole posted this card where she used the new pattern paper Beautiful Blooms....and BAM an idea hit me...I decided to create something like it...so here is my version..



Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Floral Frenzy, Box, Bags and tagas, Polka Dots II, Fallible Frame 2.
Ink: Hawaiin Shores, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy.
Cardstock: Kraft

19 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

I love this! Such a bright, "happy" card! Awesome job!

Lee said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you'll soon be feeling better.

Nadine said...

Im sure your sister will love this card, it's so bright and cheerful! Hope you feel better soon, it's no fun being hormonal. :0(

Keva said...

Wonderful colors and I really like the layout. I bet she'll love the card. I'll pray for you and your treatments..i'm sure none of it is fun. :o(

Jennifer Carter said...

I LOVE it! The colors are fab! I love how you used the flowers & stripes together and how you stamped the white polka dots on the paper!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

I hope you feel better soon Noora. One thing's for sure - your treatment definitely hasn't affected your creativity - this card is beautiful! Love the bright cheery colours!

Barbara said...

Really pretty! Love how you stamped on the paper. Great layout, too! Feel better soon!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

A very pretty and cheerful looking card!

Emm said...

I like the bright, cheerful colors. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Jill said...

I love the color combo, and the stamp combo too! Your sister will love it!

Angy said...

So pretty I love it. May have to CASE it. I love how birght and cheery it is.

Kara said...

Love it!! So bright and fun!
Kara

Laurie said...

OMG Noora! I love this! The colors are so perfect! Love it!!

Jameela said...

donno if its appropriate for the reciever to comment, but i really, really, really liked the card...the colors, the layout, my favorit stamp!!!...couldn't have asked for anything better!!
Hope u feeling better as u read those comments...you r in my thoughts n prayers...love u sis...

Dana said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well Noora, but it doesn't show in this fantastic card! SO fun and cheerful.

Amy said...

OMG, this is fantastic!! The colors, layout, stamp choices.....PERFECT!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE how you stamped the polka dots on the patterned paper! Wonderful card, Noora! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jennifer K said...

Such a fun and colorful card! I really like how you mixed the flower sizes on the top half of the card. Hope you're back to feeling like your regular self soon.

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

This is such a perfectly pretty card! I love the colors and the pop of the frame!