Monday, May 31, 2010

Some cards..

I made two cards in the last few days, nothing original about them, since my creativity is on hold I thought I am just gonna CASE from PTI desing team members..:)...
I fell in love with this card when Nichole posted it during anniversary celebration. Love this color combo, the only thing is I used Floral Frenzy instead of the one she used, love these flowers.


I CASed the second card from Betsy, this is her card,I did everything exactly the same except I didnt use a ribbon and I used a paper flower instead of tissue.


Thanks for Looking!

Supplies (All PTI except noted):
Birthday Wishes:
Stamps: PDB II, Floral Frenzy, Giga guidlines.
Ink: Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart.
Paper: Lemon Tart and SSW.

Thank You:
Stamps: Floral Frenzy, Floral Fusion, Blooming button bits and Big and Blod Wishes.
Ink: Hawaiin Shores, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise.
Paper: Pure Poppy and Vintage Cream.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Both cards are so pretty, Noora! I love the red card with HS ink--I haven't tried that combo yet!

Emm said...

That was one of my favorites that Betsy did, too!

Ted said...

Light and summery cards, Noora! These are beautiful! :)

Jennifer Carter said...

Both cards are absolutely beautiful! Great job on making them your own!

Lisa V. said...

Both cards are so sweet. I love the color combo. and the design.

pattylt said...

Noora, you sound so down in the dumps? You did some great cards and nothing wrong with getting some inspiration from the PTI DT's. We all do that! Love that sunny yellow card and love the PP with HS color combo. Excellent! Remember, it is summer now... our brains are supposed to be on hiatus.

Barbara said...

Not boring at all! They're gorgeous!

Cathy Weber said...

Sometimes my favorite thing to do is case a card and see how close I can come to it with the supplies I have. Your two cards are really pretty and well done.

Nadine said...

There's nothing wrong with case'ing Noora. It can be a wonderful way to give your creativity a jump start when it needs one. Also having you showcase it on your blog can give someone else inspiration! You did a great job on the cards and made it your own by changing up certain elements. A big {hug} to you!!

Dana said...

These are lovely Noora...the first one is so pretty, and I really like how you set up the shot!

Jackie Pedro said...

These are so pretty!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both LOVELY Noora!