Friday, April 16, 2010

Vintage Card

I wanted to create a vintage card and use Raspberry Fizz at the same time, this is what I came with, I added smoky shadow and a dark chocolate button in the mix because I don't have black buttons and I wanted a dark button, for me the card looks fine and even pretty, what do you think? does anything look out of place?



Supplies:
Stamps: Giga Guidlines, Turning New Leaf, PDB II.
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Smoky Shadow, Ranger Tea Dye (distressing)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Spring Moss.
Others: Sweet Blush Ribbon, Dark Chocolate Button.

11 comments:

Nadine said...

Your card is beautiful just the way it is! Love the vintagey, distressed feel of it. Also love the stamp sets you chose to use together. Great job Noora!

Diane Jaquay said...

I think it looks great Noora! I love the combination of stamps you used, they go together very well, and the colors are great, along with the vintage feel :)

megspaulding said...

Noora, this is a very pretty card! I love the colors you chose and it does look very vintage. The inking around the edges really set it off, nicely done!

AnnElise R. said...

Love that focal point you created!

Nerina said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love the inked edges and how you chose to mix your stamp sets in this!

Jennifer Carter said...

LOVE all the elements on this card! The images you combined and the way you combined them is brilliant! Job well done! :)

Shiloh said...

Great card! The distressed sides!

Sherry said...

I think it is a great card!!

Dana said...

this is a great vintage card! I love all the different layers and details...

Melissa said...

Gorgeous Noora! I love those sets together--great job!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Beautiful card, Noora. Just like your other cards. You have a beautiful style.