Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Embellish color challenge with Embossing

I have a card that was based off the new Embellish color challenge with Embossing, I got to tell you I love embellish desing team, they are super duper talented, I love Ahsley's work, so many times I feel her cards are speaking to me!  for a long time I was contimplating participating in their challenges, this time I said, I will play not matter what..:D..and man o man this was one tought challenge, the color combo was really something new for me, all these colors in ONE card! I created the background using Distressed Strips and Background Basics: Diamonds, since we are supposed to embosse, I clear embossed fallible frame. Hmmmm, my thoughts about the card?! I am not sure..in fact I am a bit disspointed, it didnt turn out as it supposed to, nevertheless, I enjoyed playing with my goodies!


Here is my card...


close up of the embossed area



Thanks for looking!

Supplies (All PTI unless mentioned):
Stamps: Background Basics: Dimods, Distressed Strips, Fallibale Fram 2.
Ink: Lemon Tart: Spring Moss, Sweet Blush.
Cardstock: Rustic cream, Vintage Cream
Others: Enchanted Evening twill Ribbon, Sweet Blush button, Versamark ink, Tea Dye distress ink.

17 comments:

Sue Ann said...

I think your card looks great !!!!

Taheerah said...

Noora you should be proud of this - it's a lovely card! Great colours and the composition is very fun!

Danielle said...

I think it looks great!

Jackie Pedro said...

You should be proud! I LOVE the colors and the softness to this card! Great job!

Laurie said...

So pretty! Love the embossing!

Keva said...

Very soft and pretty! I love it personally.

Jennifer K said...

I like it, Noora! I think the colors all go so well together - reminds me of summer.

Dana said...

I LOVE the softness of this card!

Jennifer Carter said...

So pretty! Love the softness of it and all the patterns that you combined! Great job!

Diane Jaquay said...

I think it's quite pretty, I love the softer colors that you used, and the mix of patterns!

Ann said...

Mmmm, I love that you went softer with these colors! SO nice!

Barbara said...

So soft and lovely. I love it.

Angela Mclean said...

SUPER... great design!

Laural-Lee said...

Very nice and soft. I like the pop of blue!

Karen B. said...

So very lovely and I think you handled the colors wonderfully! So soft and delicate, this really stood out in the gallery of fabulous entries.

FLEUR de Lo said...

I LOVE your card! It's so soft and balanced! {tfs}

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love that you muted the colors :D It looks so soft, and pretty!