Saturday, April 24, 2010

CPS Sketch163

I wanted to participate in one of the MANY challenges online and for that I picked CPS challenge sketch 163, for the challenge I tweaked the sketch a lill bit,  tried a new color combo and "surprisingly" didn't distress it..lol, you all know how much I love distressing! here is the sketch
And here is my take for the challenge,



Thanks for looking!

Supplies (All Papertrey ink unless mentioned):
Stamps: Background Basics: Dimond, Blooming Button Bits, Big and Bold wishes.
Ink: True Black, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird.
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet
Others: Aqua Mist Button.

10 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I love that sketch and your take on it is perfectly awesome!

Kara said...

I love what you have done with the sketch! Pretty!!
Kara

Sherry said...

Just lovely!

Jackie Solomon said...

This is such a pretty card. Great color combo too.

resmith said...

Such a pretty card!! I love your colors!

Sara Mac said...

Great card! I love what you did with the sketch. You've added so many great elements to your card with the scalloped border, rhinestones and the rounded corner on the sentiment panel.

megspaulding said...

Grest card! I love that sketch and love your take on it! Nice job!

Diane Jaquay said...

The composition of your card is really FABULOUS! I really love it ;)

Melissa said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and the cut out flower!

Jennifer Carter said...

Great job on this! Love all the different elements and patterns on the card!