Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Blush...



Here is a card I made last night, its so soft and soothing I love the colors, scarlet jewel and sweet blush is a combo I am in love with, I could have added more colors but I liked its soft look so kept it as it is! Thank you Dawn for your bow tie video tutorial, I get to make these adorable bows now..:)...Thank you all for lookin!

Supplies:
Stamps: Giga Guidelines, Turning a new leaf, Polk Dot basics II, Blooming BB (sentiment)
Paper: Vintage cream, Aqua mist, sweet blush
Ink: Sweet blush, Scarlet Jewel, Vintage cream
Others: Aqua Mist ribbon.

8 comments:

Jennifer K said...

So pretty, Noora! This color combo is so sweet and soft.

Sherry said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors.

Melissa said...

LOVE this Noora! So soothing and sweet! Great job!

Taheerah said...

This is stunning Noora, beautifully done!!

Meg Sp said...

Very pretty card! Love what you did with the leaves. Nice job!

Lori said...

lovely card, very soft and pretty. Love the color combo.

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW Noora, this is one LOVELY card!!

Jennifer Carter said...

This is beautiful! Love the color combo and the stamps you chose!